Suspect abuse? Report it! Call ChildLine at 1-800-932-0313. Mandated reporters: Report electronically.
Call ChildLine if:
- You are not a mandated reporter
- You prefer to remain anonymous and are not a mandated reporter
- You do not know the county where the incident occurred
- The suspected abuse and/or neglect you are reporting occurred outside the state of Pennsylvania
- You are unsure if the child is at imminent risk of harm
- You have more than eight alleged perpetrators and/or the child has a list of extensive injuries
More information about child abuse referrals
To report suspicions of abuse and/or neglect of children in other languages, please call ChildLine at 1-800-932-0313.
TDD (Telephone Device for the Deaf): 1- 866-872-1677. These numbers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Caseworkers are waiting to assist you.
Helpful information to report:
- Name and physical description of the child
- Current location of child
- Age or approximate age range of the child
- Home address and telephone number of legal guardian or parent of the child
- Name or physical description of suspected child abuser
- Home address and telephone number of suspected child abuser
- Suspected abuser's relationship to the child
- Description of the suspected injury to the child
- Where the incident took place
- Any concern for the child's immediate safety
- Your relationship to the child