If you aren't reporting a new case of child abuse/neglect, please use the information below to get in touch with us.
Existing child abuse reports
- Follow up on a report of suspected child abuse: Contact the children and youth agency where the suspected abuse occurred
- Add information to an existing report: Call ChildLine at 800-932-0313
Child abuse certifications/background checks
- Suspect child abuse? Call ChildLine: 1-800-932-0313
- Email general questions related to mandated reporting, or certifications. (NOT to report abuse).
- Account log-in or other technical issues with CWIS: Call the support center at 1-877-343-0494
- ChildLine and Abuse Registry Appeals: Call 717-783-1964
- Sign up for the University of Pittsburgh’s online recognizing and reporting child abuse training: Call 717-795-9048
- Formal complaints regarding a school (not related to suspected child abuse or neglect): Call 717-783-6788
- Suspect welfare fraud? Call 1-844-DHS-TIPS